Scheduling your assessment
- Find a time to fit the assessment into your schedule:
- You will need to book the time 72 hours in advance so think carefully about the best time for this.
- Choose a time when you will not be disturbed for at least 2-3 hours.
- Please also make sure that you will have access to your compatible device during this time.
- It is recommended that you choose a time between 6am and midnight (Australian Eastern Standard Time), as this is when the Testgrid support team is online.
- You will not be able to select any times within 72 hours from the current time.
- Only the available times will be shown in the drop down box.
- A pop up box will notify you that you need to schedule an assessment. Click “Schedule” in this box.
- You will be taken to the scheduling page where you can select a suitable date and time.
- You will see a link to test the compatibility of your equipment. It is recommended that you test your equipment prior to commencing the scheduled assessment, so you could do it now, or log back in to Testgrid later to perform this test. You will not be able to start the assessment until the scheduled time.
- The proctoring software requires you to download a browser extension. We recommend that you do this now.
- Make sure that you set a reminder in your calendar or diary so that you don’t miss your booking.
- We also recommend setting an alarm on your phone for 15 minutes before your booking.
Rescheduling your assessment
Sometimes, unexpected things happen and you may need to reschedule your assessment time.
To do this, log in to your Testgrid account. You will see the link to reschedule and choose a new time.
NOTE: When you reschedule, the new time will need to be at least 72 hours ahead of the current time. If this means you will miss the close time for your assessment that has been set by the organisation, please contact your recruiter to discuss your options.
Cancelling your assessment
If you wish to withdraw from the process, please notify your recruiter as soon as possible BEFORE your scheduled assessment time.