- Find a time to fit the assessment into your schedule:
- Choose a time when you will not be disturbed for at least 2-3 hours.
- Check your invitation email: some assessments require that you book the time 72 hours in advance so think carefully about the best time for this.
- Make sure that you will have access to your compatible device during this time.
- It is recommended that you choose a time between 8am and 6pm (Australian Eastern Time), so our dedicated support team can assist you if you need help.
- Log in to Testgrid to schedule your assessment:
- If your assessment requires you to book in advance, you will not be able to select any times within 72 hours from the current time.
- Only the available times will be shown in the drop down box.
- A pop up box will notify you that you need to schedule an assessment. Click “Schedule” in this box.
- You will be taken to the scheduling page where you can select a suitable date and time.
- The proctoring software requires you to download a secure browser. We recommend that you do this now.
- You will see a link to test the compatibility of your equipment. If you don’t have Guardian browser installed on your computer, you will be prompted to this first.
- It is recommended that you test your equipment prior to commencing the scheduled assessment. You will not be able to start the assessment until the scheduled time.
- Note: Some recruiters may require that you complete a payment before you can book your assessment. If this is the case, you will be informed ahead of time. The system will prompt you to pay via credit card before you can make your booking. Full instructions are available here.
- Make a note of your booking on your personal calendar:
- If you have booked in advance, make sure that you set a reminder in your calendar or diary so that you don’t miss your booking.
- We also recommend setting an alarm on your phone for 15 minutes before your booking.
Rescheduling your assessment
Sometimes, unexpected things happen and you may need to reschedule your assessment time.
To do this, log in to your Testgrid account. You will see the link to reschedule and choose a new time.
Conditions for rescheduling your assessment:
- Your current booking must start more than 24 hours from the current time
- If your assessment has a 72 hour booking window, the new booking will need to be at least 72 hours ahead of the current time
Cancelling your assessment
If you wish to withdraw from the process, please notify your recruiter as soon as possible BEFORE your scheduled assessment time.